The Italian company, leader in Europe in the production of eggs and egg products, brings the innovation of its brands to the Cologne show.
Imola, 5 October 2021 - Eurovo Group participates in Anuga to show Made in Italy excellence in front of an international audience. In a fundamental period of restart involving food & beverage companies and operators, the Italian group, leader in Europe in the production of eggs and egg products, renews its trust in the sector by confirming its presence at one of the most important trade events. The exhibition, scheduled until 13 October in Cologne, is one of the international appointments of a dense trade exhibition season that saw the Eurovo Group return to the main Italian and foreign events.
Continuing its growth path in the name of innovation, the Eurovo Group has never stopped investing in Research & Development, responding to the new needs of consumers and professional operators through products with greater service content, which allow to optimize times and resources and obtain codified and replicable results, and dedicating more time to experimentation and well-being, with particular attention to food cost. In this strategy devoted to innovation, there is also a look at foreign markets, where the Eurovo Group aims to consolidate its role as a pioneer in such fields as animal welfare and environmental sustainability.
“We could not miss the new edition of Anuga, a leading international trade fair for food & beverage. After a period strongly conditioned by the health emergency, in particular from the point of view of travel limitations, it is essential for us to return to meet the top international buyers, to discuss the challenges of the sector, to forge relationships and to present our products. Food Service remains one of our priorities and we continue to work to consolidate our role as a reliable partner for professionals, offering not only quality products but also tailor-made services and consultancy. As an Italian company with a leading position in Europe, we want to enhance our Made in Italy food excellence skills in an international scenario, to underline our commitment to creating new products to meet the needs of constantly evolving consumers" explains Federico Lionello, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of the Eurovo Group.
On show at Anuga 2021
- le Naturelle - the company's top consumer brand presents its range of bottled egg whites. Practical and versatile solutions.
- Lypro - Eurovo Group debuts in the food supplement segment with Lypro, a new brand of egg protein products, to offer consumers the opportunity to discover the precious properties of eggs through innovative consumption methods. The brand debuts with two products: Lypro Chewing Gum, sugar-free chewable tablets based on egg proteins and fennel, and Lypro Instant Immuno Energy, a soluble powder supplement with egg proteins and Vitamin C.
- Eurovo Service Bakery Innovation - semi-finished products based on 100% Italian category A eggs and from barn farming, designed to be a real assistant-pastry-chef for the most demanding professionals. From a fully controlled supply chain and with a very high service component, they allow you to create coded and easily replicable recipes.
- Eurovo Service Prima Linea - line dedicated to pastry, ice cream, food service and catering professionals, it consists of a wide range of egg products, which have always been the best allies of Food Service operators. Lolli Liquori – Excellence from Bologna since 1957 in the production of artisanal liqueurs, the brand marketed by the Eurovo Group presents several novelties: single-serving sachets, artisanal Babàs and the new Limited Edition liqueurs.
- Nonna Anita - the brand dedicated to lovers of homemade desserts expands its assortment with new products inspired by the classics of the Italian confectionery tradition: sponge cake and cream puffs.
- Eurovo Group - the company strengthens its positioning in the segment of powdered egg products for the pharmaceutical and food industry. Products through internal, complete and vertically integrated supply chain, all certified and high quality.